Hire a complete range of Blast Cleaning & Soda Blasting Equipment and Diesel Air Compressors
Hiring can be a more cost-effective way for one-off or short-term projects.
We offer great rates on Blast cleaning equipment hire and provide full instructions on ALL equipment to ensure you are able to use the equipment safely and effectively.
Our hire fleet includes four sizes of blast pots which can be supplied as a full package with hoses & operator safety equipment or just the blast pot.
Our blast Pots have been improved and refined from years of feedback by leading contractors and industrial customers. The result is a range of rugged machines, which offer the features and reliability users demand.
The Blast Pots can be supplied as a bare pot or a ready to use package with a choice of accessories as shown.
The hose lengths can be increased at additional cost.
Standard Package includes:
- Dry Blast Pot of Sizes – 18L (1/2 bag), 50L (1.5 bag), 100L (3 bag) and 200L (6 bag).
- Blast Pot complete with remote control valve, abrasive metering valve, and water separator.
- 10 metres of Blast hose, remote control hose, deadman handle and venturi nozzle.
- Air fed blast helmet, breathing filter, 10 metres breathing air line.
- Additional hoses are also available, in 10m lengths.
- Prices quoted exclude VAT, abrasive media, compressor and delivery/collection.
- We hire a range of Air compressor from 230 CFM up to 405 CFM (Please see compressor hire page)
- 18L – a compact pot which can be put in the back of an estate car for easy transportation. Typically used for small jobs, touching up, or occasional blasting.
- 50L – this model still offers easy transportation and manoeuvrability by one man, but holds nearly three times the abrasive of the 20L Pot.
- 100L – Ideal for medium to large projects and suitable for transportation in a small van.
- 200L –for large cleaning projects where refill downtime needs to be minimised.