Sponge Blasting Media ECO30/40 is ideal for a coarse profile when specified for the coating that is to be applied.
Clean, Dry, Low Dust Reusable Abrasive
SpongeRite’s ECO range of re-usable sponge abrasive media is a unique abrasive coated with sponge that suppresses up to 95% of dust, increases visibility and lowers harmful rebound during blasting.
The ECO Range has been specially developed to be a high- performing, cost effective Sponge Abrasive whilst still achieving the required profile.
This is the most commonly used Sponge Media for industrial coating removal and surface preparation.
Our Sponge is impregnated with Our 30-40 Eco Abrasive to aggressively profile metals and other materials.
Sponge Blasting Media ECO30/40 – 18kg Bag – 45-95 Micron – Removal of multilayer coatings, including mill scale, rust and paint.
- Less worker exposure and fatigue
- Greater production and efficiency
- Low dust generation compared to ordinary abrasives
- Enhanced visibility and first-pass quality
- Superior surface preparation in confined spaces.
- Ability for other trades to work simultaneously
- Less downtime
- A solution for preparing surfaces near finished coatings.
- Profile from 5 – 100 microns on steel.
- Less rework.
- Less waste, disposal and material handling
Sponge can ONLY be used in Specialist Sponge blasting machines, this product will not flow through a convensinal machine.