Clemco Apollo 600 Blast Helmet
£305.00 Exc. VAT
The ALL NEW Apollo 600 Ce Blast Helmet has new features making it comfortable to wear, easier to maintain and more durable, promising a long service life. The Apollo 600 is rugged, durable, and built to withstand the harsh blast environment.
1 In Stock
About the Clemco Apollo 600 Blast Helmet
The Clemco Apollo 600 Blast Helmet
are hallmarks of safety, comfort, and performance. Recognizable by their bright red-orange colour, Apollo 600 blast Helmets are easily visible on the job site.
The helmet features:
- An easily adjustable suspension to suit a range of head sizes
- An integral strap for carrying or hanging the helmet
- A deep window frame that extends over the cape attachment area to prevent cape wear from rebounding abrasive
- A moulded window gasket that securely grips the inner lens and prevents media ingress
- lens to provide additional sealing and to protect the durable fixed inner lens from premature wear
- An integral visor that extends over the tops of the installed lenses to prevent media from lodging between the lenses
- A comfortable zip-in-and-out replaceable knit neck collar that can be removed for laundering
The Blast Helmet comes with the following
Air Control & belt.
Quick release connection.
Comes with 1 x pack of tear off visors (6 visors in a pack)
Used in conjunction with any of our Breathing Air Filter